Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Fifth Friday of the Fifth Week of Doom

Last week in class, Radzi gave a really short lecture on associated mind-mapping. He showed us an image of a set of mortar and pestle and ask us to create an associated mind-map on it. He showed us examples and we had to pick five topics from it and built from there. Unfortunately, the mind-map that I drew is not with me right now so I'll be posting it like real soon so wait for it yea! Anyway, Radzi gave us about 30 minutes to do the mind-map thingy. After that, he made some of us stand up and speak out the ideas we'e comed up with on how can we use a mortar and pestle in 20 years' time. WE HAD LOADS OF LAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My fellow coursemates came up with so many creative but weird ideas hahahahaha! But somehow I can't seem to recall what they were though. Oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment